For inquiries into other positions, please contact us directly.
Be sure to visit our About pages to learn more about who we are and why we’re here!
We are looking for a web developer to join our development team on a full-time basis. The position is located in Downtown Indianapolis, IN at our primary office with
You will be expected to build and maintain effective, scalable web applications for both internal and external clients. As developers at Multiply, our goal is always to resolve substantive problems for others by optimizing processes and crafting solutions to make their lives easier. To be successful in the role, you will need to be a positive team player as well as be creative and flexible in exploring new ideas and technologies.
- Communicate and collaborate with the rest of the team on tasks and projects
- Communicate extensively with clients and partners to formulate impactful new projects and assess feature requests
- Maintain and provide support for new and existing internal and external applications
- Write scalable and transferable code
- Design efficient and secure back-end components as well as intuitive and professional front-end experiences
- Conduct rigorous user acceptance testing and quality assurance
- Good problem-solving skills, team spirit, a willingness to learn, and a positive personality
- Experience writing web applications using modern languages and tools
- HTML/CSS knowledge is required
- PHP experience is strongly preferred
- Podio API experience is a strong plus
- Salesforce/AMPscript experience is a strong plus
- Windows Powershell experience is a plus
If this opportunity interests you, submit an application using the form below. Please attach a résumé. Optionally, include a portfolio or other supporting documents as well.